The Management of COTELSA is committed to ensure the provision of services and offer it to its customers with the best quality in the supply, installation and maintenance activities of components and electronic equipment, and establishes the following Quality Policy that will affect all the departments of the company.
The Quality Management of COTELSA is based upon the following commitments:
- Comply with all the requirements of Quality Management System according to ISO 9001:2008 and continuously improve towards the efficiency of its operation.
- Focus our work within a management environment that ensures continuous improvement through the establishment and periodic review of our quality goals and targets.
- Efficiently control all processes and their possible potential impact on the quality of our service, with particular emphasis on:
– Customer satisfaction.
– Relationship with our suppliers.
– Compliance with the agreed delivery dates and conditions of the equipment and installations.
– Maintenance of customer installations.
Compliance with all the legal and regulatory requirements related to our business.Define the quality policy of our company by enhancing its knowledge and understanding by all the company staff.
Carry out a periodic review of the quality policy to guarantee its suitability.
To ensure compliance with our Quality Policy, the Management of COTELSA has implemented a Quality Management System according to the requirements of the UNE EN ISO 9001:2008 standard. The activities that COTELSA establishes in its Quality Management System are the supply, installation and maintenance of components and electronic security equipment devices which is performed in its facilities inC/ Basauri, 10 – Madrid, C/ Eduardo Torroja, 15 – Coslada, Madrid and C/ Ecuador 61-67 in Barcelona, as well as in its customer’s facilities.
D. Eduardo Lorenzo
President of COTELSA
17 de Febrero de 2011