The capacity of our technical department is backed up, among others, by the following:
• Thousands of security equipments supplied and installed in Spain.
• Exclusive representation agreements signed with worldwide renowned manufactures.
• Maintenance of the equipment and security systems distributed throughout the Spanish territory, including Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta & Melilla.
• Multiple equipments for security use submitted for homologation to the Ministry of Industry and Energy, for safety against ionizing radiation emissions.
• Technical staff available with operator and supervisor licences granted by the Nuclear Safety Council.
• Continuous training programs for our technicians, both, as specific training on the equipment in the manufacturer’s facilities, and in other areas, such as safety at work.
• Own laboratory equipped with the necessary material for the inspection and repair of the systems that are being maintained.
• Own technical staff in the different delegations with operator and supervisor licence granted by the Nuclear Safety Council, as well as mobile maintenance equipment to give a rapid response.
• Quality control system implemented, which regulates the verification procedures and testing protocols of our equipment and services.
Pre-established programmes of preventive maintenance revisions adapted to each type of equipment ensuring their maximum reliability.